Mogue – 4/30

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

The quad was decked out in lots of fun, spring patterns for this super hot day. Keep reading to see today’s best looks!

Denna Nazem | Layout and Design Editor & Eliza Crowder | Assistant Online Editor 

Senior and former Mogue Editor Brooke Hammarskjold rocks a fit and flare denim dress with nude gladiator sandals. She adds a feminine pearl necklace to offset the edginess of the dress. 

Processed with VSCOcam with p5 preset Processed with VSCOcam with p5 preset

Junior Chris Xi is wearing a classic pair of blue seersucker shorts and a navy t-shit with a patterned pocket. We love how this shirt pocket changes things up! 

IMG_8262.JPG IMG_8256.JPG 

Sophomore Grace Hammarskjold keeps cool on a hot day like today with white and purple patterned shift dress. She pairs the dress with simple white sneakers and a super cute wrap bracelet. 

IMG_8261.JPG IMG_8250.JPG

Sophomore Evan King sports a colorful button down for a classy yet casual look. 

IMG_8260.JPG IMG_8263.JPG

Sophomore Aidan Chisholm rocked an intricate blue dress, and paired it with a simple grey sweater which made for the perfect spring outfit!

IMG_8257.JPG IMG_8249.JPG

Freshman Electa Narasin rocks a pair of unique tribal shorts with a simple t-shirt. We love the effortless, yet trendy look! 

IMG_8255.JPG IMG_8254.JPG

Sophomore Emily Demmon sported a super cute pair of floral shorts and matched them with a tan, flowy crochet sweater to create the perfect outfit on this hot day!

IMG_8252.JPG IMG_8251.JPG

Freshman Carolyn Rantz rocks a phenomenal Beyoncé “Feminist” sweatshirt. We LOVE it!  

Junior Lila Gornick looks very put-together and chic in a floral textured navy blue skirt and ribbed tank top. She added an extra detail to the look with a thin gold belt. 

IMG_8247 IMG_8248.JPG

For more of today’s looks, check out our Instagram!

See you next Thursday!

xoxo, Mogue