Mogue – 2/5/15

This week we saw students combining different layers of clothing to adjust for the changes in temperature throughout the day. We loved the bright colors, intricate prints and detail to make these winter months go more quickly as we wait desperately for spring. 

Claire Wilson – Junior

claire1  claire2

Junior Claire Wilson could not have found a better outfit to fit this mixed weather lately. She paired a simple navy skirt with a grey knit sweater and simple brown boots.

Lila Gornick – Junior

lila1 lila2 lila3

Junior Lila Gornick rocked a preppy outfit with a hint of edge. She matched a grey cargo jacket with a flowy white top, blue jeans, short Frye boots and best of all, a floral headband.

Elaine Shen – Senior

mocks

It can be hard to find ways to add a little personality to your wardrobe on days when you don’t even want to get out of bed but we love how Senior Elaine Shen made this cold day a little warmer with her adorable printed socks.

Eliza Crowder – Sophomore

eliza1 eliza2

Sophomore Eliza Crowder always looks so put together but we especially loved her ensemble today as she matched a preppy lace skirt with black tights, light brown Frye boots and a simple grey sweater.

Stephanie Schein – Senior

steph1 steph2

Stephanie Schein looked super cozy and cute today in her neutrals as she paired a grey cardigan, flowy white top, grey corduroys and super cool brown boots.

Nikky Price – Junior

nik2 nik1

Nikky Price pulled out a retro-looking red lacrosse rugby, and complemented it with black yoga pants and black converse.  

Jason Scharff – Sophomore

eliza3 jason2

Sophomore Jason Scharff paired pink pastel pants with a dark emerald green sweater. The perfect combination to look ahead to spring!

Lida Vandermeer – Senior

lida1 lida2

Lida Vandermeer fought off the cold today by wearing a grey oversized sweater to go with her skinny jeans and tennis shoes. 

Lily Barnett- Junior

lily1 lily3 lily2

Lily Barnet sported a light grey sweater to go with her brown corduroys and printed moccasins. 

James Thygesen – Junior 

james1 james2

Junior Jamies Thygesen matched his blue flannel shirt with jeans and topped it off with a black vest to fight off the early morning chill. 

Check our Instagram for more!

See you next Thursday! 

xoxo,

Mogue