Top 12 TV shows to binge watch over break

In no particular order, here are 12 shows you should binge-watch on Netflix this Thanksgiving break

Compiled by Nicola Mayer | Staff Reporter

1. Friday Night Lights

rejoice-panther-fans-friday-night-lights-director-reveals-movie-plot

A small town in Texas where life revolves around their high school football team

2. How I Met Your Mother

how-i-met-your-mother-banner

A group of five friends living in New York City who spend a majority of their time in a bar

3. Gossip Girl

Gossip-Girl-season-4-poster-600x345

Ridiculously rich kids living on New York’s infamous Upper East Side attend a very competitive, preppy school, but ironically spend most of their time creating scandals and feeding off of drama.

4. One Tree Hill

thumb-one-tree-hill-this-totally-cute-one-tree-hill-reunion-made-me-feel-so-nostalgic

In the small town of Tree Hill, North Carolina a surprising amount of love triangles, broken hearts, family issues and stalkers surround the lives of those who live there.

5. Parks and Recreation

Parks-and-Rec

A small branch of local government officials who obsesses over small issues in the nationally ranked obese city of Pawnee, Indiana.

6. Breaking Bad

Breaking-Bad

A high school chemistry teacher that starts selling methamphetamine after he is diagnosed with cancer.

7. Scandal

Screen Shot 2014-11-24 at 9.03.43 PM

A thrilling drama about a “fixer” in Washington D.C. fixing scandals of politicians and friends.

8. Revenge

Revenge

A woman goes to the Hamptons to ruin the lives of the people who framed her father for a terrorist attack.

9. The Office

the_office_wallpaper_1280x1024_2

A camera crew decided to go to Scranton, Pennsylvania to follow the lives of a small paper company with the self proclaimed “world’s best boss”.

10. Orange is the New Black

vibe-new-orange-is-the-new-black-season-2-shots

An upper-middle class New Yorker is sentenced to 15 months in a women’s federal prison where she finds her drug-dealing ex-girlfriend, who got her there in the first place.

11. Grey’s Anatomy

greys__140512161825

Medical drama featuring the lives of doctors throwing in a whirlwind of drama, comedy and emotional turmoil.

12. 90210

90210_season4_120927_360

Your typical high school drama, this time in Beverly Hills.